Canada Legalization Services© has offices in Washington DC and Ottawa and we can assist you with any documents and visas needs at the Uzbekistan Embassy.
In general, Canada Legalization Services© can provide the following scope of services at the Uzbekistan Embassy in Washington DC, USA:
- Assisting in preparation and proofreading visa application packages for Uzbekistan visas.
- Processing submitted application packages until the visas are approved and issued
- Legalizing any Canadian documents via Global Affairs in Canada in Ottawa and Embassy of Uzbekistan in Washington DC, USA. We do not use subcontractors or middlemen companies, so our rates are the lowest on Canadian and USA documarket.
We usually work with the following documents:
- Commercial invoices, packing lists and other import/export documents related to trade with Uzbekistan.
- Medical and pharmaceutical documents such as U.S. Food and Drug Administration Certificates for Products for Export/Certificates of Free Sale and Health Canada- Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate (HPFBI) GMP Certificates and Certificates of Pharmaceutical Product
- Incorporation documents, agreements and other business correspondence to Uzbekistan Government
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Certificates of U.S. Residency
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Certificates of Canadian Residency
- Personal and corporate Powers of Attorney (PoA)
- U.S., Canadian and foreign educational certificates and transcripts
- Police Certificates for employment or immigration purposes
- Copies of U.S. and Canadian Passports
- Statements In-Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad (Canada)
- Other marriage documents to marry in Uzbekistan.
- Certificates of Birth, Marriage or Death
- Other personal and company documents.
Each case is unique, so please contact us and we will provide you detailed quote, timing and initial notarial requirements for you documents, so your legalization process will go fast and smooth.
Phone 1-800-816-2360 or email: email@example.com