Fast and efficient document certification - cheaper than our competition!

Certification of Canadian Import/Export Documents

Certification of Canadian import export documents is often done by Canada Legalization Services Canada Legalization Services© works with Canadian exporters who have to authenticate and legalize their import/export documents some of which are:
  • Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certificates from Health Products and Food Branch Insectorate (Health Canada)
  • Site licences from Health Canada
  • Product Licences from Natural Health Products Directorate (NHPD)
  • Drug Establishment Licences (DELs) frm Health Products and Food Branch Inspectorate
  • International Trade Certificates
  • Letters of Authorization/Distributor Agreements
  • Certificates of Free Sale
  • Invoices.
These documents need to be notarized, then apostilled or authenticated by Global Affairs of Canada (GAC) or at the provincial level and then legalize at the foreign Embassies/Consulates in Canada (or in the USA if that country has no consular presence in Canada).  Prior to GAC authentication, foreign countries often require additional certification by Chambers of Commerce ad/or national trade associations of manufacturers and marketers.  In some cases, such documents need to be notarized.
Canada Legalization Services© is pleased to offer Canadian exporters its apostille & authentication and legalization services both in Canada and the USA via its sister company called "WDC Apostille & Legalization Services".  Please contact us or request a quote if you are a Canadian exporter who needs to certify import/export documentation.
Please also see this link for certification requirements of corporate documents and this link for our fees.  As you can see, our pricing is very reasonable, and unlike some of our competitors we do not try to charge fixed hefty fees for every document.
We hope to hear from you soon!