Fast and efficient document certification - cheaper than our competition!

Apostille or legalization of U.S. birth, marriage, divorce and death certificates


Canada Legalization Services and WDC Apostille and Legalization Services can certify American birth, marriage, divorce or death certificates. Canada Legalization Services via its sister company in the USA called "WDC Apostille & Legalization Services" assists clients with certification services for U.S. birth, marriage, divorce or death certificates.  We can either apostille the documents or legalize them at foreign Embassies/Consulates in Washington, DC or New York City.  Canada Legalization Services can provide the apostille and authentication servies at both the Secretary of State level and the US Department of State in Washington, DC. At an extra charge we can also translate and notarize the documents.  Finally, we can also courier the documents after processing to any international location but we will need to know the return address details.

Please note that requirements may differ from state to state so you are advised to contact us or request a quote prior to mailing the documents to us. We hope to hear from you soon!