Embassy of Turkmenistan in Canada Visas
There is no Embassy of Turkmenistan in Canada. Everyone has to apply via Embassy of Turkmenistan in Washington, DC (USA).
The Embassy of Turkmenistan in Washington DC, USA issues visas to individuals residing in, and/or applying from, Canada, USA and Mexico.
Canada Legalization Services (CLS) can obtain any Turkmenistan visas on your behalf in Washington DC.
Our service fee is $80 US on the top of the consular fee per visa regardless of type of the visa and speed of visa issuance process. All taxes are included.
Below are general Turkmenistan visas requirements:
- Visa Application Form – fully completed and duly signed.
- The applicant’s original passport (passports must be valid for at least six months)
- Copy of ID page of the passport (You should make a copy of the 1st page of your passport, which has been signed to be identical to the original, and arrange it so that it fits vertically into the upper left half of a standard Letter size paper).
- One standard passport size photos, one affixed to the appropriate box on the application form (photos must be freshly taken and identical, taken directly off the face and show both ears with a light background)
- Copy of applicant’s local DL
- A letter of invitation from the person or company that you are visiting. The letter of invitation has to be certified by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan, and it will only be valid for 3 months from the date of certification.
- If you are planning to visit Turkmenistan as a tourist, the special permission letter is needed from the Tourist Company.
- Visa processing fee (see the fees table below) Canada Legalization Services can arrange this payment on your behalf. In this case we will charge you additionally 5 US (US Bank money order preparation fee) + 4% of the official consular fee as PayPal charge.
- Citizens other than from the United States of America and Canada, but living in these countries, must submit a copy of their permanent residence status.
- If you travel with kids (under the age of 18), you will need to attached the following documents:
- a. Copy of the child’s birth certificate, copy of marriage certificate.
- b. A Letter of Consent signed by both parents and notarized by a Notary Public.
- c. Copies of a Government issued ID such as passport or Driver’s License of both the parents should be attached.
Prepaid return envelope or we can do it for you for additional cost –DHL to Canada is 50 US.
|Visa Application Form||Official Embassy fee||Travel Consent Template|
Please be advised that Visa Fee is not returnable once the application is submitted.
Please ship the paperwork via reliable traceable courier to this address:
WDC Apostille and Legalization Services
1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006 USA
+1 (800) 816-2360
Please notify us by email about your envelope tracking # and type of the courier: email@example.com
The payment can be made via credit card here: http://www.apostille-legalization.com/pay_now.html
You will be provided official receipt.